Last Week in Bullets

  • Had a Harry Potter (movie) marathon with my sisters
  • Went to GMA to visit their archive
  • Studied, studied, and studied
  • Read, read, and read
  • Shopped for groceries on a Wednesday and forgot to bring my SM green bags
  • Discovered and tried Gong Cha and O My Yogurt at SkyGarden
  • Learned new things about Photography through Sir Nap in our 131 class
  • Discovered awesome apps for Google Chrome which will (hopefully) help improve my productivity
  • Had a LOT of sleep
  • Failed to correct my body clock :(
  • Watched the last Harry Potter movie: The Deathly Hallows Part 2
  • Shopped for new bag and clothes
  • Spent a lot of moolah on food and shopping :|
  • Had a bloody brilliant weekend! :D

1 Response to "Last Week in Bullets"

  1. Anonymous says:

    How was the harry potter movie? :)

    DayByDiva.Com
    DayByDiva.Com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger